Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Use this form if you believe the unit and/or building you live in needs repairs.

Please indicate if you have informed your landlord about the maintenance problem

Landlord informed in writing
Landlord informed verbally
Where is the maintenance problem located?
What is the type of building?

Personal information contained on this form will be kept confidential. It is understood that if required I, the complainant, will provide or present evidence in support of this complaint at any heargins of the Property Standards Committee or in an Ontario Court of Law.